We offer application and security updates for PHP-based platforms; Drupal, Symfony, WordPress and Magento.
We ensure your site is always running the latest code and free from the risk of known exploits.
Our team has a blend of Linux and PHP expertise. We manage the update process, actively monitor your website and run through the application and testing of updates.
- Platform-agnostic support
- Sustains website UX and performance
- Reduces risk of security incidents or issues with website availability
- ISO certified business (27001 for security and 9001 for quality)
How do we manage Application updates?
For new clients, we’ll conduct an audit of your existing website and produce a report of our findings.
If there are issues that mean we can’t immediately commence the service, we’ll provide you with a quote to rectify those problems along with the report.
Ongoing security management
We provide this service for any website (using a CMS listed above), on the proviso the code is properly kept in a version control system, deployment tools/procedures are clearly documented and there are at least two environments, development and live.
- Security updates carried out within 3 working days of release
- Immediate live-patching for major incidents
- Routine non-security updates
- Updating of any modules/libraries covered by official support
- Informing you when core/modules go out of support for any reason